And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Sunday, November 28, 2010
The widest smile hides the painful truth .
YO . Haha kay I don't care who visits here anymore . I also lazy to bloghop already .
'Cause many don't use Blogger anymore so yaaa . Anyway, that means that I can update whenever I want, which is kinda rare but whatever . The reason I'm posting this at 4 in the morning is 'cause of insomnia, mainly . & the fact that I'm feeling fucking depressed . --- I knew it . From the beginning I knew you're gonna do this to me . But even so I can't help but to feel crushed . So our friendship is just a pretentious act to you ? Yes, I don't like you, but I'm the kind that maintains a friendship & even though I don't show it, I treasure it . You're one of those who'd stick by me no matter what, & I like that about you . But now ? Just 'cause school's over you can fucking ignore me ? So much for trusting you . As for you, I don't want to talk about it . There's nothing left to say anyway . You left us, so fine, let it be . Yes, we were hurt at first . We talked about it a few times, reminiscing sometimes . But now we moved on . Parts & parcels of life . & now you're like living in the past . & don't make us look like the bad guys . You started it, I tried to fill in the space that kept growing between us, but you kept distancing yourself further . What more can I do ? Why the fuck do I feel so alone . Losing a friend has always been a huge blow on me & I guess I've never really grew out of it . Still 16 & vulnerable, it was never meant to end this way . There are days that I feel strong, when nobody & nothing can affect my mood . But there are also days when I'm at my lowest, when I'm left with no more tears to cry my heart out; & this is one of them . --- Oh wow I sound so depressed now . I partly blame Insomnia for this, for not allowing me to sleep & causing me to reminisce . Oh well, I'm optimistic so I hope that I'll wake up to a better tomorrow . I'll be fine . |