w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Wednesday, November 24, 2010
This is better for us .


They just can’t take it away.
We won’t let it end, all of us together.
Tonight I just want to spend time with my friends
and pray this feeling doesn’t end.
The years grow longer and our time is shorter,
but tonight is ours forever.


So who reads this blog again ? Hahaha .
Kay, so it's been 2 weeks after the end of O's & my schedule has been hectic .

  • JAE talk thingy followed by dress-hunting with Husna, Amirah & Sakinah at Somerset/Far East . Saw alooot of schoolmates there .
  • Attended TPRAWKS, too bad Grad High was during Day 2 . We missed out all the fun ! D:
  • Job-hunting with Sakinah just now . Hahaha epiiic moment . At least now we've learnt a lesson :)

Pffft now I'm re-considering whether to find a job or not .
Should've worked at IT fair maaan . Tsk .

Kay, so basically my November is packed .

  • Following brother to collect his PSLE results tmr .
  • Fleaaa with Husnaaa ~
  • CLASS CHALET ! I think I'm going for the 2nd day only ;)

On the other hand my December is fully empty .
Must organize outings . But why always me sia . Laaazy >:/